Lytics is a leading personalization provider, powered by our world-class Customer Data Platform. Our clients make a massive paradigm shift from siloed, channel-specific marketing to customer-first, personalized marketing. Lytics has technology to enable that, but we need the marketing leaders to help guide our clients there. One of our enterprise clients in NY requires someone in the NY area who can be on-site frequently (once per week at minimum with preference for full-time) to transform how consumer marketing is done at their organization. This role is part marketer, part technology, part project manager, part change manager, and 100% revolutionary.
- Own the client relationship for one of our enterprise clients
- Guide clients through implementation of new data sources into our software and ensure rapid time to value
- Project manage the client's internal team, network of agencies, and Lytics team of supporting staff including Strategic Services, Sales, and Technical Account Managers
- Proactively monitoring client health. Regularly share best practices, feature updates, and remove obstacles from achieving digital marketing objectives
- Follow-through on client roadmap jointly agreed upon with client
- Ensure client first party data is leveraged properly in client activation campaigns through strong relationships with agencies
- Act as Voice of the Customer by distilling client feedback into product feature requests
- Implement a solid prioritization framework for portfolio of brands
- Help identify and troubleshoot issues with client accounts including missing data, incorrect set-up, etc.
- 8-10 years prior experience as in a generalist role such as Account Management at a digital marketing agency, or at a B2B SaaS company in a Customer Success role with director responsibility on 1-2 main accounts.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with clients through empathy, discovery, and conflict resolution
- Strong project management skills and an ability lead flawless execution despite ambiguity or unknowns
- Results driven
- Creative mindset that can extend things in the offline world to digital activations and promotions
- Collaborative - bringing together clients, agencies, and a remote team of coworkers
- Experience with advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook
- Experience with email marketing software such as ExactTarget, MailChimp, Silverpop, and others
- Experience with site personalization and/or A/B testing software
- Experience with clients who conduct a large volume of offline events a big plus
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment which requires multi-tasking and frequent switching of mental gears
- Able to travel to our clients’ site on a regular basis, if not full-time
- Bonus: In-depth experience with digital marketing for an Alcohol/Spirits company or CPG a major plus
- 4-year collegiate degree from an accredited institution
Frontend Developer (Mid/Senior)
- Mid to senior experience working with browsers (JS, Web APIs, HTML, CSS)
- Experience working in a large codebase
- Experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Experience with a client-side web framework (Ember, React, Angular)
- General software engineering knowledge (data structures, OOP, functional programming, and the like)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and empathy for the end user
- Experience with charting libraries, preferably d3
- Interest and/or experience writing Go not required but a huge plus
- Implementing rich user interfaces
- Collaborating on UI design and product design
- Designing APIs with teammates
- Maintaining the web app's data layer
- Continuous maintenance and performance tuning of our application
- Designing and building charts using d3
What Our Technology Looks Like
- Our core product is a single page web app
- Our services are all in Go
- All communication between the app and the services is through JSON APIs
- General purpose projects become open source
- We also have a couple vanilla js projects for data collection
Why Work at Lytics
You will be working on a small team of talented and passionate engineers and designers. Since the team is small, each individual is given a lot of freedom and responsibility day to day. Projects at Lytics are not spec sheets handed down to the engineering teams. They are open-ended problem statements that are solved and implemented by the same people.
We are also serious about testing and automation. We want to focus on shipping great features and iterating on our designs. Because of this, continuous integration and continuous deployment are both very important to us. You will get to take advantage of this on day one.
We are committed to communicating projects and transparency. Github is our primary tool for source control, code review, issue tracking, and project planning. Everyone in our organization is given access to be a part of the conversation. For everything else, there is Slack.
We value the developer community at large and believe that the best way for the world to have great software is if great minds are sharing. This is why we find ways to take the code we wrote and like and turn them into open source projects usable by other people facing similar challenges. Check it out: http://lytics.github.io/
We are a growing team of ~30, located in downtown Portland.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sales Development Representative
Lytics Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) discover and build new sales opportunities with innovative marketing organizations interested in organizing around the customer and orchestrating personalized experiences. If you love the challenge of finding and developing new business, communicating with prospects online and on the phone, working as a team and working harder and smarter than you ever have before - let’s talk. SDRs will coordinate with the sales team to identify, research, prospect into, and generate sales opportunities into new target accounts. SDRs are expected to be professionals - adding value to our customers, selling with integrity, and continuously growing your skills to help others. Lytics is a high growth company with significant potential. The SDR role is a step onto a career growth track with a great company with potential future opportunities in sales, marketing, and support.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via phone and email (and the odd trade show)
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in a complex and fast-moving space
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Effectively leverage our sales tech stack to accelerate sales growth and capture useful customer data
- Bring your best effort and best ideas, collaborate across the org, then execute on team strategy
- Own your performance. Overattain your goals to support the team's success in meeting revenue goals.
- Quantifiable history of learning, winning, and overachieving.
- A self-starter with a 1-2 years successful experience in prospecting and developing new deals in software/Saas sales.
- Background in marketing technology, marketing operations, analytics, SaaS, or digital highly preferred.
- Ability to maintain adherence to the role and deliver high activity levels and results required.
You will be expected to become a student - both in the world of our customers aspiring to move into the next era of customer-oriented, data-driven marketing - as well as the strategy and tactics of modern sales organizations. We want people to bring their hearts and smarts to join our cause, not just fill a job.
You will report to the Director of Sales. Travel will be minimal. Potentially up to 5%.
Lytics is revolutionizing how marketers use data to personalize experiences for consumers. We are looking for great people to join our team. If you enjoy fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities, contact us today.
Lytics is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our rapidly growing tech startup.
To be successful as an Accountant here, you must have excellent communication skills – in addition to your reputation as an accounting whiz with a flair for numbers, you’ll need to have an extreme attention to detail, top notch organizational skill, and references that rave about you. You have a proven ability to meet goals and deadlines and to be very self directed in a rapid growth environment.
Experience in software and SAAS businesses a plus.
You will apply accounting techniques and best practices to produce and report on financial factors to manage our software business.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, prepare journal entries, maintain sub-ledgers
- Prepare monthly financial package reports such as income and cash flow statements
- Calculate monthly and quarterly sales commission calculations on monthly basis
- Process payroll
- Support tax preparation and documentation
- Manage contracts including Account Payables and Account Receivables.
- Manage customer collections.
- Minimum of 4 years general accounting is required.
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience preparing Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements,Balance Sheets
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing needs and priorities as the Company scales
- Results focused and deadline oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused with an ability to quickly resolve internal and external customer needs/requests.
- Good PC skills including proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
What's In It for You?
Competitive compensation, a full benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan and more.
Located in Portland, Oregon.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.