Lytics Personalization Data SheetDownload PDF
Lytics Personalization allows a marketer to create and execute eye-catching digital campaigns with customized content for different audiences. These personalized interactions simply overlay an existing webpage as a modal, gate, or banner — depending on your marketing goal.
On a website powered by Lytics Personalization, a new visitor might receive a welcome greeting or newsletter sign-up message. A returning visitor who has abandoned items in their shopping cart might see a one-day-only free shipping incentive. And a customer with a negative support ticket open might see a help-desk message.
Lytics Personalization software is built on top of the Lytics Customer Data Platform, which allows marketers to build highly targeted audiences based on their customers’ activities across various marketing channels (email, social, web, customer support, sales, etc.). This degree of customization allows for an endless amount of personalization possibilities.
Simple and Easy to Use
Lytics Personalization is highly visual with an intuitive user-interface. Instead of waiting for time-strapped internal development teams to create web campaigns, marketers can now build, test and execute campaigns in a matter of minutes.
- Cloud-based software as a service (SaaS)
- Built-in campaign previewing on your website
- No coding knowledge required
- Intuitive user interface and user experience design
- Multiple user logins per account
Goal-Oriented Execution Tactics
Successful web personalization campaigns start with a larger goal in mind. For marketers, this may be to collect more leads for sales, grow your marketing databases, deliver timely-promotions, increase brand engagement or gather valuable customer feedback. Lytics has a variety of execution tactics to fit various needs and campaign goals.
- Present a message feature allows for basic communication with web visitors and includes fields for headline, message, and image.
- Target a URL feature lets you encourage visitors to click through to specific pages alongside an accompanying headline, message and optional image.
- Capture leads feature allows you to collect user information (such as name, title, and email) with an accompanying headline, message and optional image.
Highly Targeted Audiences
One of the benefits of having all of your customer data in one place is being able to actually use it to create very specific segments. Because Lytics Personalization accompanies Lytics’ Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Lytics’ Content Affinity Engine, marketers can use cross-channel behaviors to drive their web personalization campaigns.
- Choose from various customer aspects (first-time visitor, anonymous, engaged, has purchased, has mobile app, etc.).
- Segment audiences by content affinity (products, topics, and content or that interests them).
- Create audiences based on predictive behavior via Lytics’ built in data science.
- Filter by other custom parameters such as device type and technology (e.g., iOS or Android), geography, language and more.
Marketers can alternatively use Lytics Personalization to create targeted segments based on web data alone.
- New versus returning visitors
- URL specific targeting
- Previous web session behavior
- Number of visits
- Language from browser setting
- Geographic location
Custom Branding and Campaign Variations
Lytics Personalization software includes various themes and flexible build options so that marketers can incorporate their brand’s unique look while delivering a purpose-driven web campaign.
- Use your own Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Web Modals appear in the center of a webpage
- Web Slideouts appear at the bottom left or bottom right corner of a webpage
- Web Bars appear at the top or bottom of the page, and disappear as a user scrolls down the page
- Web Sticky-Bars appear at the top or bottom of the page and stay in place even as a user scrolls down the page.
- Web Gates appear in the center of a webpage and are used for content that requires a user to provide information in order to interact or access the content.
Personalization Tools for Web Developers
For brands with internal web-development teams that prefer even more web customization options, Lytics Personalization is also available in a Software Development Kit (SDK) format. This SDK — called the Pathfora SDK — gives web developers the code required to create fully custom web experiences that go beyond a built-in framework.
Brands that require very custom branding or have strict brand guidelines can use the SDK to build custom web modal campaigns, or even power a custom web page experience based on various audience types and customer data within the Lytics Customer Data Platform.
Reporting and Testing Tools
Regardless of the types of campaigns that you build, Lytics lets you A/B test to identify the top-performer. Lytics’ reporting tools also display your reach and conversion rates so you can gauge your progress at any time during your campaign.
For example, a publisher could create two versions of a campaign each with a different headline, or one as a gated web modal and one as a slide-out. After the campaign goes live, Lytics reports both variations’ performance in real-time so that marketers can select the better performer.